Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introduction

Hello, my name is Nai Jian Lin...
I come from Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru....
I study in UTAR...
Actually my hobby is sleeping...haha....but I also like to read novel..such as Giddens and JHT when i am free.
My favorite animal is dog...because i like Snoopy...
I am a lazy girl...because i don't like to think and talk very much...
But i like to read other people's blog...haha...they always write somethings very funny and their experience...
I also chatting with my friends through MSN, blogging, watching drama and PTT
...

The top five website i visit are...
1. Friendster - This website can let me know about my friends' recent situation those go oversea study and can see many friends' photo at there.
2. Youtube - My brother got introduce my funny and amazing video so i like to visit youtube.
3. Google - I like to find some information from the Google when i am doing assignment and homework.
4. http://www.wretch.cc/blog/shivia - She is a singer from Taiwan, she is very funny and candour girl. I like to see her article which are sharing her experience and feeling.
5. Blogger - Haha...my friends got set up their blog at there so always visit it.

Now...last year study in UTAR, i feel this is very unbelievable...haha...and now i am 21 years old...that mean i am grow and i want to face every challenges by myself...
I wish i can do it...and do until better...

Happy Day~~~

No comments: