Thursday, June 5, 2008

Self-introduction~

hi... how are you there? Hope that all of you can enjoy while reading this blog.
Actually, this blog is created due to OUR assignment.
wait .... OUR ? yes~ that is right...
this blog is created by 3 person: May, Lynn and me from UTAR
(University Tunku Abdul Rahman)~
Just like what i mentioned just now, this is requirement of our E-commerce assignment,
Therefore, We will write some posts about E-commerce every week from now.

Ya.. my name is chong kai xuan. You can call me ah Xuan.
Or u can call me Burger. dun ask me why, i m also the person who wan to know the answer about that. XDD
I come from Layang-layang, a small town in Johor.

My hobby is surfing in the internet.
I like to read everything in the internet such as forum, blog.
I also like to chat with people, play game, read latest news of our country and latest comics~
Well, the top 5 websites that i visited the most are:
Friendster - i can see many pretty photos of my friends in friendster. It makes me know more about my friends.
Facebook - i like this website because it contain different kind of interesting functions such as adopting a pet, selling and buying your friends as your items, or sending some virtual gifts to your best friend.
JBtalks - this is a forum not only for citizen of johor bahru, but also the all citizen of Malaysia.
Blogger.com - Yup, i have a lot of friends set up their personal blog from here.
Google- haha... it is a good search engine for me while i am doing my assignment.

As a year 3 student, my student life just like a busy bee.
Sometimes, i may feel stressful about that.
But i have promised that, no matter how hard the life is, i have to keep smiling.
So, i wish that this can help me to face every challenge bravely.
And it can help You too.

Have a nice day~

No comments: